In this days,I feel very boring.Every day,there is nothing to do except the lessons.I always think of the time of my high school.I miss my firends so much. I don't know what they are doing now,but I hope everything is fine. Miao is my best friend.When we are in the high school, we are verry happy.We lived in the same room and do everything together.There was a small pool beside our classroom building in the school.We offten go there to rest and feed the fish.It was very intersting.There were many fish,red or white.They liked the bread very much.When we saw the fish swimed freely in the water,any vexation will gone.Now I miss her so much.How I wish I could meet her right now.Wednesday, October 22, 2008
missing
In this days,I feel very boring.Every day,there is nothing to do except the lessons.I always think of the time of my high school.I miss my firends so much. I don't know what they are doing now,but I hope everything is fine. Miao is my best friend.When we are in the high school, we are verry happy.We lived in the same room and do everything together.There was a small pool beside our classroom building in the school.We offten go there to rest and feed the fish.It was very intersting.There were many fish,red or white.They liked the bread very much.When we saw the fish swimed freely in the water,any vexation will gone.Now I miss her so much.How I wish I could meet her right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment